Why did this happen? The probable reasons are:
• Lack of knowledge of the Exam pattern
• Coaching by inexperienced faculty
• Coaching institutes gave notes, no time to read them, lack of the art of note making.
• Lack of personal mentoring.
• Classroom coaching not linked to practical and current aspects.
• Various personal problems- stress,anger,frustration,anxiety, pressure
Sankalp believes in following principles and convictions.
• • The class should be interactive.
• The coverage of syllabus of General Studies should be such that both the conventional and the currents aspects are done justice to.
• Highlighting of the interconnections and conceptual linkages is crucial for success.
• The commitment of the student should be continuously strengthened with examinations and clarifications.
• The object is to build confidence and clarity which is vital for success in the Civil Services examination.
• Above all, result oriented preparation should be the goal.
What does Sankalp Offer?
• Sensitize the aspirants with the essential knowledge and skills which
will lay a sound foundation for his\her pursuit in Civil
• Considering the maturity level of the aspirants, a phased approach is recommended. Accordingly the foundation course will be introduced
as the first stage in the course of preparation before CSAT and Mains preparation stages commence.
• They will have a clear edge over freshers in their year of attempting
Civil Services Examination.
• Coaching will be by selected candidates and those who have wide experience of exams.
• Personal mentoring - helping overcome learning problems, preparing personal timetables, guiding for success.
• Visits to various administrative offices and one-to-one talk with officers.
• Visit to places like Ralegan siddhi, Vanvasi ashram.
• Special sessions on reading, learning, memorizing, notes making and personality development.
• Overall the focus will be on analyzing what to do and what not to do.
• Nurturing aspirants Intelligence Quotient (IQ),Spiritual Quotient (SQ),Emotional Quotient(EQ